Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My first scarf!


It's 12:24 AM, there are Tivo'd reruns of Will & Grace on, and I just bound off my first completed project! This is the Chunky Kitty Scarf, as designed by StacyO and myself. Just yesterday we figured out the pattern and I started it after a date last night. I spinstered myself tonight, snuggled up under a blanket, flipped on Tivo and got to knitting. In the spirit of my blog, "Wait, Let me finish this last row," I realized that I HAD to finish it. And so I did. Took me a total of seven hours. I don't know if that's a long time, since I'm new at this and had to learn how to join two balls of yarn. PS - this was done in Rowan Big Wool Color 32. Note how it brings out my eyes!

Pattern coming tomorrow - laptop battery about to die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home