Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thneeds 'n' Things

Look! Look! My adorable daddy finally learned how to use the digital camera I gave him for Father's Day!! He is the cutest. This is his kitty, Chanel, who I think he might love more than me, but I'm not sure. I'm an only child, so having a sibling to compete with is new for me. I'm sure he loves me as much as the cat...I think...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, yesterday, as I was doing a Google image search to locate an image of a "thneed" to illustrate my post about my Portland Snot Thneed, I happened upon this poor dear.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm sure she's a lovely person (which is why I blacked out her eyes, a la "Fashion Don't" style), but really...just because you can knit it, doesn't mean you should...
So, instead of knitting a thneed, or any of the crazy "hip" knits featured in that link you should all be clicking on for a great laugh, I decided to knit the May hat in the Rowan Big Wool pattern book. It's going to match my beautiful first scarf...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And just cuz the little weasel is SO cute...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And here I am, updating this blog when I really should be spending the precious hour I have before my next eHarmony date either napping or knitting! That's it, my yarn is calling me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

A thneed... I've wondered what those were called.
Your puppy is adorable!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home