Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!


I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
In other news, I'm flying to Chicago tomorrow to spend 24 hours with a really great guy I've recently met on the Match.com. We have met in person here in SF, and fallen hard. He's moving here in December, but we decided we couldn't wait. A phone conversation, and 40,000 frequent flyer miles later, and I have a flight to Chicago! This is insane, but I'm thrilled! AND, I'll have a four and a half hour flight where I can do nothing BUT KNIT!! Maybe I'll finally finish this great poncho/wrap that I'm making but haven't told you about!
Love to you all this holiday season! Thanks for staying tuned into my relatively boring life!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nice Guy said...

Have fun in the windy city ;)

http://happy.thanksgiving.customsigngenerator.com

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Marissa! Happiness... may it be yours.

You are lovely.

Fingers crossed for you!

12:05 PM  
Blogger MC said...

YAY!!! YAY for new love!!!! YAY for Marissa and her new mystery man (and mystery project)!

Also, have you ever knit on super-huge needles. I am trying, and it looks ugly. Is there a trick?

Hope your weekend was fantastic!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound so lucky!!!

Meeting someone really great from half-way across the country. That sounds like something that only happens in the movies. I hope it works out for you. All the best!!!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home