Sunday, November 06, 2005

Listing

Things that seemed like a good idea at the time:
(in no particular order)
1.) Counting how many glasses of wine I drank to feel so bad at 6:23 AM.
2.) Drinking all of those glasses of wine.
3.) Blogging about how many glasses of wine I drank last night.
4.) Eating LOTS of fresh dungeness crab in my ex-boyfriend's garage that he had personally caught, cleaned, cooked, and served. With the help of his unfortunately likable girlfriend. This is definitely still a good idea.
5.) Running out under the garage door to get my dog back into the garage...then, running back under as a drunken man was lowering it. POW! Ran right into it. It was a great moment of blonde-ness. As the train hurtles through my head at lightning speed this morning, I am beginning to think this may not be a great idea.
6.) Later in the evening, attempting to crash posh party at the yacht club with fly down.
7.) Being too hungover on a Sunday to go for a bike ride or clean my house, and really only able to knit laying on the couch watching a movie covered in cats...definitely a good idea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Home Generator Bellingham said...

Great read, thanks

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home