Friday, January 06, 2006

Where are the gnomes!!


Where are the felting gnomes when I need them?

It's not supposed to get BIGGER and LONGER when agitated!
I'm going to take it home and run it through the washer again and see what happens. I did knit the bulk of it on 17s when it called for 15s, so that could have something to do with it...
It sure does smell funkedy funk though...even my wet dog smells better than this thing!
And, to answer Vanessa's question - I got the pattern at Dharma whatever it's called craft place, and will be posting the PDF when I finish the purse...it's a fun pattern, and I've already gotten some Cascade in Red and in Black to do more for friends (assuming it's not ugly when I'm done!).

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Do you know how to get rid of the smell?

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home