Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Matthew Perry and I are Like THIS.

So, I got a comment from Crazy Mexican Girl today threatening to remove me from her blog roll if I didn't update more often! She's right, I'm a total blog flaker!! I've just been so busy with work and dating and sleeping and drinking lots of wine, that I haven't had the chance to check in!

I was updating myself on her adventures when I came across her post about being a celebrity lookalike and so I thought I'd cruise over to www.myheritage.com and check it out...

I found that I resemble Matthew Perry by 72%...nice.

Should I mention this to future eHarmony dates when the question comes up, "What celebrity do you most resemble?" ??

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

LOL - that's awesome.

I'm watching Friends right now. I love Matthew Perry.

7:15 PM  
Blogger MC said...

Don't be too weirded out by that. I look 50% like Wayne Knight. Newman. I have never been so insulted.

Coincidentally, everyone tells Bill that he looks like Matthew Perry. The difference in them telling him that and you seeing that on-line? Well, you're a girl (note the proper use of that there), and he DOES actually look a bit like Matthew Perry. Lucky for me, Chandler was always my favorite!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home