Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wah-Lah!

Here it is! Finished!

I think I do need to sew in a zipper - as all my stuff falls out of it in my car, but otherwise, it's finished, and already has enjoyed a night out on the town last night when I took my Sweetie to dinner for his birthday at the always-yummy Bistro Aix on Steiner and Chestnut in San Francisco. We had one of the best meals I've had in a long time - I highly recommend it if you're in the neighborhood! Make reservations and sit out on the patio - they have heat lamps, and it's a lot quieter and nicer than inside which gets crowded.

That's all she wrote!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Oooohhh! It's so pretty.
I am DEFINITELY adding that to my "to do" list and have a feeling that I will be making a # of them for gifts.

4:36 PM  
Blogger stacyo said...

that is so friggin' cute! i am totally making one. or two or three.

i can't wait to hear how you "just sew in a zipper"....

;-)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home