Thursday, January 19, 2006

Elvis is in the In-Box!

In an effort to get organized, I bought a snazzy new in-box to put important mail (oh hello, Bills!), and whatever other crap I couldn't make decisions on...

This is what happened, almost immediately:

And then, one afternoon (ok, today), I was "working from home" - no really, I was working...and Elvis decided that since I'd pushed the inbox up against a sunny window, that was really the nicest place to be.

He makes quite a fancy paperweight!



In my next life, I want to come back as one of my cats. What a life!

As of 3:10 pm...El Buster has taken over the box...

Am I really this bored today???

3 Comments:

Blogger stacyo said...

my cats would do the exact same thing -- except they would chew the edges of that pretty new box!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are freakin' adorable cat pictures!! It's hard to get mad at the pets when they're so damn cute.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Kody L said...

Great read tthank you

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home