Saturday, August 05, 2006

While Cruising the InterWebs Today...

...instead of going on a bike ride to lose the most weight and win our Weightloss-apalooza, I came across this great blog, through Crazy Aunt Purl's Q&A post:

http://financialfitness.blogspot.com/

Lots of great financial advice, and how to live frugally. I am sure she frowns upon impulse buys of yarn, but whatever. She's a real woman who is dealing with day to day spending limits. We could all learn a little something.

While reading her blog, I come across this post: What Happens When Cheap Meets Crazy
You guys HAVE to check this out. I thought the guys I've dated have been crazy assholes? This guy takes the cake. It's about a successful New Yorker who met a woman on J-Date (an online dating site for Jewish folk), and the cheapness/crazy that ensues.

This will make you feel better about being single. I sure counted my lucky stars.

Have a great weekend, dear readers, I must get on that bike!!

But, my knitting looks more interesting...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

would never frown on yarn splurges! love ya for the mention! isn't crazyauntpurl great! love her to bits!!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home