Monday, July 31, 2006

BUY MY YARN!!

Hi All - I know it's been about a million and a half years since I last posted, but I've been super busy trying to build my business and have an unsuccessful relationship with a divorcing, emotionally unavailable guy. Let me tell ya - THAT's fun. JEEEEEEEZUS, divorcing guys have their heads so far up their ass, it's unbelievable. We had a great time together, got along great, but he's so screwed up from being single after 16 years of marriage, that I just couldn't break through.

So, NEXT!!

Right now, I'm loving being fabulous and single, and will just see what crosses my path. I'm also competing in a Biggest Loser style weightloss competition with 7 of my friends. Read about it here. At stake - 900 smackers. That's a LOT of yarn.

Until then, I'm buying yarn like it's going out of style. My inability to control myself in a yarn store (Hi, Impulse Buy of 11 balls of Karabella Aurora Bulky at 40% off...), is your gain. I'm clearing out my stash, and the rule is...if I don't have a pattern for it, or haven't knit with it for 6 months or more, it's going on eBay.

Check it out - I have some GORGEOUS yarn on there. AND, if you email me and want to take it off my hands, I'll end the auction, take your money through PayPal, and SHIP IT TO YOU FOR FREE. Email me at marissa@mizmiller.com

FOR SALE:
Adrienne Vittadini PALOMA, Deep Ocean Blue. 4 balls.
Adrienne Vittadini PALOMA


FOR SALE:
Crystal Palace ICELAND, Icestorm. 2 balls.
Crystal Palace ICELAND

Wow. What a deal. How can you resist!?

Here are some adorable kitten pictures to make your day a happy one. This is Elsie, my Marin Humane Society foster kitten.

You are powerless under my command!

You are powerless under my command!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I found you from a google on Karabella yarn, but I'm writing to tell you that I so understand about the divorcing man problem.

I was stupid enough to fall for one who had been divorced for 2 years, but as I later learned, he was still very stuck on her and saw her a lot, etc., etc.

I'm glad that you sound like you are dealing with it way better than I did.

Thanks for a great blog!

mariz
marizoowho@yahoo.com

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home