Wednesday, May 24, 2006

BUY MY MANOLOS!!

Buy Mommy's Manolos so that I can receive quality vet care...please!?



In an impulsive moment in Vegas last week, I bought a gorgeous pair of Manolo Blahniks at his boutique at the Wynn, where we were staying. I love them. I am not selling them.

In another impulsive moment, I bought another pair of Manolos on eBay. I love these. I am not selling these.

In YET another impulsive moment, I bought this adorable pair of strappy Manolos on eBay. These I do not love...AS MUCH. I still love them.

But, alas, I cannot afford them. My dog just had an emergency appointment at the vet and it cost as much (almost to the penny) as these Manolos. Because I love my dog more than my Manolos, these are going up for sale on eBay.

For you, $259 all day long. Size 38.5 (US 8.5), these run small, I wear a 7.5, but these fit perfectly. So sad.

My beautiful dog, on the other hand, seems to be doing ok, but we won't know anything until tomorrow...please put us in your prayers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

awww, I wear 5.5, sorry. Sorrya bout doggie. I hope he feels better soon. Hey, I was in Vegas last week too. I bought Burberry purses, not Manolos shoes. :)

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home