Saturday, August 19, 2006

LaLa is Pretty Darn Cool.

I happened upon this great site called LaLa.com while reading about the founder in Business Week or something (yes, I read.). You can list all of your CDs that you don't listen to anymore (my iPod has been sutured to my arm), and for just $1, you can trade your CDs with others. That's cheaper than getting the whole album on iTunes!! Of course, you have to ship CDs to receive, but it's pretty neat. Check mine out...
(You can click on any of the album covers, or the arrows at the botttom to scroll through my whole list, right here on my blog! I love the techmologies.)

Click here to get any of my CDs for $1

1 Comments:

Blogger MLFTC said...

I am helping Kristy respond to all the knitters that have signed up for CAP! Thank you so much! We are so excited about the tremendous response! We are sure that this will be a success. Kristy was excited that you live so close! If you have any questions you can e-mail at grandmotherpurl@hotmail.com

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home