Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Strange Messages I Have Received...

We all get those weirdo spam emails that make no sense and offer us stock prices or whatever. I use a BlackBerry, so I often get the hidden message in plain text and last night I received this:

Angelina its britneys turn go namibia parenting.
Telephone calls golf modem lines room no.
Childsized give better lifevoice instruct.

Really.

But stranger still is the text message that I received on Friday from my hot Irish neighbor that I was dating. This was in response to my inquiring via text message if he was up for a date on Saturday night:

"With all respect I believe that maybe not the best idea -
don't worry u will be back in action in a few short weeks."

Really.

Back in action? Gee, thanks. I wasn't aware that I was, a: out of action or 2: in need of being in action, or c: really desperate to be in action with this emotionally retarded, Student Visa carrying, flaky Irishman.

In other news, 19% of students at UCONN thought that Martin Luther King, Jr fought to end slavery.

And this is the future of America, people.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up!
What on earth is he talking about?
Whatever!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home