Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Adorable Cable Knit Purse from Long Beach

Hi Everyone!

To the 2 people that still read this incredibly boring blog - here is my gift to you - the pattern for the SUPER CUTE cable knit purse that I've been working on. It's a really quick knit, and I would have been long since finished if I hadn't been,

A. Going home with a good friend of mine and inappropriately molesting him in his hot tub which then led to, ahem, a night that required a phone call from him THREE DAYS LATER straightening out our "expectations" of what's next...which, by the way, apparently means that he's going to Africa to see some girl and I'm staying home and being annoyed.

B. Nursing a hangover, which was caused by the overimbibing the night before, which led to aforementioned hot tub incident.

C. Unable to commit to finishing a damned knitting project to date,

D. All of the Above.

I choose D.

Enjoy your pattern - send pics! Stay tuned, I WILL have this finished by the end of the week and will post final photos. I plan on embellishing (read: covering up a mistake I'm too lazy to fix) with a chunky wooden button, adding very groovy wooden handles, and lining with a brown and black silk fabric. The fabric is coming from a skirt that I LOVE, but have unfortunately ruined. So, it will become lining to my purse!
If you have trouble reading the pattern, drop me an email at marissa@mizmiller.com and I'll send you the PDF.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Marissa! Super cute! I will send you a photo of mine but it may take me a few days...

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and please send me the pattern. I would love to make a purse! Instead, I am in the midst of the baby blanket that won't die. I think it might never end...so I could use something to look forward to!

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home